music

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Remembering my brother Steve,

Life is at times brutal,and finding a ray of sunshine is very hard.Today i went to the "Wat" to do "Tamboon"/Merit for Steve,who passed away a year ago.My brother was my "Keeper"& friend,teacher and also the "Guardian of our family.I slept with his picture last night to keep his memories close to my spirit.I was lucky to have had the chance to tell my brother how much he meant to me,and say"I love you" at our last meeting before returning to Thailand almost two years ago.That was a "Gift" I will always cherish.Brothers fight and other normal things boys & men do as they grow up,but in the end we were always "Brothers"!I could go on about how many great things he accomplished in his life,but suffice it to be said,he was a friend,brother,father and much more.All my love Steve.Luckkyybuddha999

No comments:

Post a Comment