music

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back to the past

Lords "American Pie" "SS" 2012  Camaro "HOT"!
I guess this picture is worth all the money & Time(three years) to see her happy smile.
 The(USCIS) after many thousands of dollars &
years granted Lord a "K-3" Visa.
  The fact that it took so long,and cost so much money,prevented Lord & I from doing anything but a two week visit.
   I am happy to say that my American family
treated my Thai wife with great respect and two wonderful weeks of adventures.
 I live(used to) in Bellingham WA. about 80 miles north of Seattle.
   The Pacific Northwest is beautiful and Spring was in full swing.
Having the chance to introduce my wife to another culture was fantastic.
Thai people just do not understand how large America is,or the real difference's in a Christian versus
Buddhist culture.
   I promised my wife four years ago to bring her to America.
The trouble associated with keeping that promise,has been truly brutal.
 If any of my readers our considering getting a "K-3" Visa for their spouse,then be warned!
   As i get back into the swing of regular updates to my blog,i will be updating the current(IRS)
"FBAR" rules(concerning past due fillings).
Their is at this date some very good news for those of us who missed filling 'Fbars" in the past.
  As i said,i will follow up soon with the current situation.
 That "SS" Camaro...was way "HOT"!
 Chok dee mak,
Luckkyybuddha999

No comments:

Post a Comment